CaaS Customer Stories
Improve connectivity performance for onsite users: Connectivity as a Service for 150 users at Manchester HQ
- Ageing WIFI & LAN equipment causing service disruption
- WAN connectivity overpriced & overkill
- Limited IT resource on site to manage network refresh & ongoing management
- Complete hardware & WAN refresh providing wall to wall connectivity
- Management platform which removes IT dependence
- A per user subscription service which gives them clarity & confidence ahead of user growth.
Full network fit out of new office: Connectivity as a Service for 90 users at new Leeds site.
- Opening a new office in short time frame & new network required.
- Limited CAPEX budget
- IT resource didn’t want to be distracted by the management & procurement of multiple vendors across LAN, WAN & WIFI under traditional deployment.
- Full connectivity & network requirement determined by just providing user count & site details.
- One supplier to manage the install of all areas of the connectivity technology stack decreasing the dependence on internal IT
- An OPEX monthly subscription model with zero setup/CAPEX costs.
East Anglia Childrens Hospice
Cost saving & network rationalisation: Connectivity as a Service across 49 sites to reduce costs.
- Need to streamline costs and reduce total cost of ownership across networking
- Wanted to become more agile to prepare for economic & social pressures around funding & economic climate.
- Needed to rationalise costs without forcing themselves into rigid contracts with several suppliers.
- A network refresh delivered on subscription model to account for growth & decline
- A 49 site network delivered on a monthly rolling service reducing penalties with any full site closures.
- Able to reduce supplier & operational overhead costs through consolidated & reliance on management software
St Marys Hospice
Free up IT resource: Connectivity as a Service for 450 users across two sites as part of organisational merger.
- Consolidating IT & networking across two previously separate organisations
- Multiple vendors & contracts proved inflexible to manage & also ensure smooth integration.
- Upgrade & network transformation project would come with significant capital outlay & resource requirement from internal IT.
- Full connectivity & network refresh delivered on purely OPEX subscription model.
- Tiviti management software provides IT with full visibility of users on the network along with incident & change management automation.
- Flexibility & predictable pricing model than can aid budgeting as part of planned further organisational M&A.