reliable provider of hscn connectivity
Accredited PSN & HSCN Stage 3 Provider
The Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) is a new data network for health and care organisations which replaced N3. It provides the underlying network arrangements to help integrate and transform health and social care services by enabling them to access and share information more reliably, flexibly and efficiently.
The central contract arrangements for N3 ceased on 31 March 2017 and from that date you're no longer able to buy new N3 services.
Health and care providers can obtain network connectivity from multiple suppliers in a competitive market place and in collaboration with other health and social care organisations. Convergence Group offers an attractive solution for those looking to begin their transition.
Convergence Group are HSCN accredited, a DNSP and have CAS-T accredited the UK Mainland network to provide secure, resilient WAN network services for both Private and Public-Sector customers. The MPLS technology utilised ensures that Impact Level “Official” compliance is maintained across the core / access infrastructure all the way down to the customer edge device (CPE) in the case of fully managed services or to the Provider Edge (PE) device in the case of Wires Only services.
Convergence Group have achieved full Public-Sector Network (PSN) Compliance as a Direct Network Service Provider (DNSP) in March 2015 making us one of the few companies in the UK who can offer direct connectivity to the Government Conveyance Network (GCN). As a DNSP Convergence Group can offer connectivity services to both Public Sector companies and Network Service Providers (PSNSP) who are looking to provide PSN certified cloud and hosted services to public sector companies on the PSN.
what we can offer
streamlinig the migration process
- A single, robust platform for integrated connectivity & flexible methods of access.
- Next generation 10Gbps, 1Gbps Resilient Ethernet options are available.
- Open network supporting interoperability across systems with minimal reconfiguration.
- Advanced network monitoring & analytics, with tightly layered security management.
- High-touch implementation to support quick transition from N3 to HSCN.
- Expert networking advice to guide customers through options to determine the best fit solution.
- High quality, effortless service experience with right combination of self-serve & human interaction.
- Fully compliant with HSCN obligations and wider PSN standards.
- Faster, cheaper and better network connectivity for health & social care orgs.
- Aggregated procurement & shared service options to enable national/local collaboration.
- Innovative commercial models to procure services, such as ‘Communication-as-a-Service’
- Convergence Group is a Carrier Integrator rather than an operator; this means we have created a core infrastructure to integrate the carriers’ networks rather than create a network of our own. In doing so we can produce the optimal network design for customers using the best available, most appropriate technology there is.
- We have designed and managed some of the most challenging and technically complex networks in the UK and use a carrier agnostic route to market which means our customers have freedom of choice rather than being constrained by a single carrier’s network and technology.
- Convergence Group’s customers can have a solution that can take the best mix of the different carriers’ infrastructures and pricing sweet spots and can also readily adapt and change over time.